How to Join
This Tech Talk is free and open to everyone. Register below to get a link to join the live event.
|Presentation and Q&A||November 3, 2020, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ET|
If you can’t join us live, the video recording will be published here as soon as it’s available.
About the Talk
Kubernetes is the most popular container orchestration choice right now, but is it really secure? What are the risks of the high-risk vulnerabilities that have been discovered in Kubernetes and containers? How do we fix these known bugs?
This Tech Talk will cover key security practices for both individuals and organizations that are designing and implementing Kubernetes.
What You’ll Learn
- How vulnerable is your Kubernetes cluster
- Known vulnerabilities in Kubernetes and their potential risks
- How to fix these known vulnerabilities
- Security best practices to follow while designing a Kubernetes cluster
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and container technologies. This session will focus on real-world security threats associated with Kubernetes and how we can follow some best practices to make our Kubernetes clusters more secure.
About the Presenter
Saurabh Gupta is a tech enthusiast with over a decade of experience in the software industry. Currently a Senior Developer Advocate with DigitalOcean, he can be found speaking at community meetups and conferences, as he is also part of the CNCF Speakers Bureau. His focus areas are around open source, DevOps, cloud, containers, and Kubernetes.
To join the live Tech Talk, register here.