About the Talk
You don’t need an enterprise-sized budget and team to do video marketing well. Using the footage you already have, video expert Adam Harder demonstrates editing, messaging, and publishing techniques to help build a brand identity that captures the attention of prospective customers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to apply a producer mentality to your video marketing strategy
- Identifying which of your brand assets can be turned into video content
- Delivering your video narrative correctly
- Creating platform-appropriate content
- Simple production tools that anyone can use
Adam Harder is the Senior Video Operations Manager at DigitalOcean. Formerly a broadcast journalist for the U.S. Air Force, Adam has 10 years of production experience ranging from on-site news reporting to documentary filmmaking and video marketing. He leads the creative video strategy for the DigitalOcean marketing team and loves a good story.