Back in August of 2018, INAP announced a multiyear alliance with Colt Data Centre Services, which included the build-out of a standalone, self-contained Tier 3-equivalent data center space in Colt’s North London facility. This London data center offers our extensive portfolio of high-density colocation, cloud and network services in this space, including Performance IP®, our patented automated route optimization engine.
This state-of-the-art facility features the robust capabilities you’d expect of a premium, Tier 3-design data center, including:
- 1 MW total power, 33 MVA power capacity and up to 12 kW of power per rack
- 350 tons of cooling capacity
- Carrier-neutral with a wide variety of options (Colt, CenturyLink, BT, Verizon, Zayo, SSE, Virgin Media, AT&T, Vodafone)
- Key card access, 24/7/365 onsite personnel and video surveillance with 30-day video retention
- PCI DSS, SOC 2 Type II and ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 certifications
Interested in learning more? Download the London data center spec sheet [PDF].
This post was originally published Dec. 13, 2018