Let’s build a custom API. Strapi is a Node CMS that lets us create our own APIs quickly from a clean dashboard. We don’t have to jump into Node code to create a database, database connections, models, etc. Strapi lets us create an API in very little time!
- Building a custom API can be done quickly
- Building a custom API without writing Node code
- We can get up and running with a REST API or GraphQL API
Join us if…
- You want to build your own APIs, and you want to do it quickly!
- You want to build a backend API, but don’t have the Node expertise, or want to focus on frontends.
Knowledge of APIs and what APIs are is good to have.
Chris Sevilleja (@chrisoncode) is the founder of scotch.io and Senior Developer Advocate at DigitalOcean. He loves trying to figure out the most efficient and practical way to build apps that we can ship to our customers.
Thursday, June 11
1:00 p.m. ET